There are currently two positions with openings - President & CEO, The Community Foundation and Operations Coordinator, MSR 2020. Please see details below.
TITLE: President & CEO, The Community Foundation
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
TITLE: Operations Coordinator, MSR2020
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, MSR2020
The Operations Coordinator position is a full-time, non-exempt position which supports the Executive Director in the management, operations and program services of MSR2020. The Operations Coordinator will work directly with Board and Committee members, as well as leaders from partner organizations. The position is responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. This position requires independent judgment and maturity.
• Assist with the program provider application and review process for NextUp conducted three times per year.
• Assist with the development, execution and tracking of program provider and vendor contracts for MSR2020.
• Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
• Coordinate quarterly OST networking meetings, and assist the Executive Director with agenda planning and document preparation.
• Manage the updating, printing and distribution to partners of NextUp program materials and other MSR2020 program materials and reports.
• Provide general administrative and special project support for the Executive Director.
• Assist with meeting logistics and preparation for board, committees, task groups, and provider network meetings. This will include, but is not limited to, the preparation of meeting materials for board and board committee meetings. Copy and collate materials. Assemble packets/notebooks and ensure timely delivery.
• Attend board and board committee meetings and prepare minutes.
• Manage the MSR2020 and NextUp master calendars and schedule meetings for the Executive Director.
• Reserve meeting rooms and set up conference calls.
• Assist with administrative support such as credit card reconciliation, expense reports and program reporting, formatting and editing.
• Maintain up-to-date lists of board and committee members, contact information, conflict of interest statements.
• Provide support for meetings and events. Assist with logistics and planning as needed including tracking RSVP’s, and creating and printing nametags. Order refreshments and confirm delivery.
• Set-up and take-down of meetings to include refreshments, conference room tables, chairs and equipment.
• Manage bulk mailings requests.
• Order office supplies including existing stationary (letterhead, envelopes, business cards, note cards and logo folders) and maintain inventory.
• A minimum of three years general office and project management experience required; experience working with corporate leaders and Boards; experience in a non-profit work environment helpful. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• A professional and courteous phone manner and excellent interpersonal skills required.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office required. Ability to juggle multiple projects and function well in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
For consideration, please send resume, cover letter and salary expectation to The Community Foundation, Inc., Attention: Human Resources, 7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 110, Richmond, VA 23225 or email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday,
October 13, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. No phone calls or agencies, please.