Current Available Positions:
President & CEO
The Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence
The Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence (PNE) empowers, educates and mobilizes nonprofits, community members, and partners who provide resources and seek solutions that advance the Greater Richmond Region.
The PNE seeks a President & CEO to provide leadership for the PNE in support of its vision and mission. The President & CEO will serve as the principal spokesperson for the PNE with external stakeholders, is a spirited communicator of the PNE mission, and will leverage the resources of the PNE through establishing and strengthening relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including corporate, foundation and individual investors and community partners. The President & CEO will build organizational capacity and financial sustainability through continued fund development and implementation of the strategic plan in conjunction with the staff team and Board of Directors; provide clear direction, leadership and motivation to the PNE staff team and Board of Directors and direct administrative and financial management of the PNE. This position will play a substantive role in the local and regional dialogue of nonprofit leadership development and capacity building. The President & CEO will ensure programmatic excellence in support of the mission by focusing on consistent and high quality program and service delivery and by ensuring that the PNE is implementing leading nonprofit practices and that it is engaged in the sector.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the success of the nonprofit sector, a strong and creative leader, and be able to articulate a clear vision for the PNE.
- Have a bachelor’s degree; Graduate degree in business administration, public administration or related area a plus.
- Have a minimum of ten years relevant experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and to work independently with attention to detail a must.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and database management required.
This position is eligible for a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including 403(b) plan. EOE. Visit www.pnerichmond.org to view a more detailed job description.
For consideration, resume and cover letter with salary requirements must be received by Monday, April 28, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
Forward to The Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence, Attention: Human Resources, 7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 110, Richmond, VA 23225 or email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or agencies, please.