The Community Foundation (TCF) enjoys a partnership with 6 other foundations. Each of these foundations is affiliated with TCF under special provisions of Section 509(a)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is known as a "supporting organization." Each foundation retains its distinct identity, including separate legal status, governing board and separate investment management. These organizations support charitable programs that carry out TCF's charitable purposes.
- Commonwealth Foundation for Cancer Research (2002)
- Jane & Arthur Flippo Endowment Foundation (2013)
- Garland & Agnes Taylor Gray Foundation (1997)
- Jenkins Foundation (1995)
- Pauley Family Foundation (2011)
- R.E.B. Foundation (1988)
Several of our supporting organizations participate in TCF’s community grants process. To determine whether your nonprofit is eligible to apply, please view Grant Programs.